Clocks and Clock Systems for Healthcare
Sheffield's Northern General Hospital is using Bodet's Clocks and Clock Systems in its Accident and Emergency Department
Steve Brown, surgeon at Sheffield’s Northern General Hospital, explains his experience of working with Bodet and the benefits of using Bodet’s synchronised clock system in healthcare.
"We wanted to install synchronised clocks for our Accident and Emergency department, Bodet was our first choice because they offered the best solution to meet our requirements".
The main benefits of Bodet's synchronised clocks and clock systems in Healthcare are:
- Precise recording of events
- Accurate timing for assessments / procedures
- Automatic summer / winter changeover
- An easy to install wireless system
- No interference with other medical equipment
- Peace of mind with our support contract
Click on the link to find out more: Sheffield's Northern General Hospital choose Bodet's Clock System
Visit our Clocks and Clock system for healthcare page.